I have decided on 3 main Bloggie Resolutions for 2013.... as some of you may remember I previously didn't really do resolutions.... but the ones I set in January 2012 worked out quite well for me.
So here it goes, lets kick this off with a couple for 2013 before we get into double figures this month and see how we go!
Before we begin, here's an insight into my December/January 2012 Book Loot, so far this year I have 7 so will let you know how I go.... was already on www.thebookdepository.co.uk last night for a squizz!
- Miette (San Francisco Bakery & Blog)
- Have You Eaten Yet? (I won as Runner up in Fancy Dressed at his Halloween Degustation Event in October)
- The Pioneer Woman (the one & only)
- Sprinklebakes (Heather Baird's new self titled Blog)
- Zumbarons (Adriano Zumbo - Macarons)
- Heston @ Home (The giant cookbook bought at his show last year)
- Marshmallow Madness (Shauna Sever's Blog cookbook I bought & been dying to try)
- The Cookie Dough Lovers Cookbook (Lindsay's new cookbook who co-ordinated the entire Bloggers Cookie Swap)
- ABC Delicious More Please and/or Home Cooking both by Valli Little (I have them all!!)
- Momofuku Milk Bar (on my hit list to buy for "Better Than Crack" Pie)
Resolution Two :
Resolution Three :
So lets jump into this year with both feet and see how we go! Im ready for an exciting adventure in the Cookie Queen Kitsch'n and I hope you join me the ride that I hope will be a thrill a minute! See you there!